Secure Swazoo soon released

1 message Options

Secure Swazoo soon released

Janko Mivšek
Hi all,

I'm, glad to announce that my college Aleksander successfully finished a
SSL support for Swazoo.

There were quite some problems with memory leaks in OpenSSL interface (a
small C library) found during stress tests, but now they are resolved
and Secure Swazoo (good name?) did an all weekend test with 500 SSL
users without problems :)

Currently we are in progress to replace AIDA's HTTP server with Swazoo
(this was already done on CS1, just not production tested) and we plan
to release code when this will be done and tested. In the mean time I
will try to open our StORE for public access. But if you are very very
interested I will try to prepare release sooner :)

Cheers
Janko