Security modele of pier

Mathieu SUEN
Hi,

I am looking to see how do you handle the security in Pier.
I am trying to read the code but if you have a short explanation or
some pointer the would help.
Sorry if someone have already ask the question. I am to lazy to search
throw the mailing-list :0.

Thanks
        Mth

Re: Security modele of pier

Lukas Renggli-2
Hi Mathieu,

read my master thesis. The part about Pier (Chapter 3) contains a
section about its Security frameworks:

     http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~scg/Archive/Diploma/Reng06a.pdf

Cheers,
Lukas

On Nov 19, 2007, at 16:58 , Mathieu Suen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am looking to see how do you handle the security in Pier.
> I am trying to read the code but if you have a short explanation or
> some pointer the would help.
> Sorry if someone have already ask the question. I am to lazy to search
> throw the mailing-list :0.
>
> Thanks
> Mth

Lukas Renggli