Seeking support: Vote for Jigyasa Grover for Red Hat International Women in Open Source Academic Awards 2017

Seeking support: Vote for Jigyasa Grover for Red Hat International Women in Open Source Academic Awards 2017

Jigyasa Grover
Dear All

It feels delighted to be nominated as finalist for Red Hat International Women in Open Source Academic Awards 2017 owing to my significant contributions to the open source community spanning various organisations & projects viz FOSSASIA, Pharo/Smalltalk, European Smalltalk Users Group (ESUG), Hashkat, Women Who Code, Google Developers Group, Learn IT Girl!, various tech stints in Canada, Europe, Singapore & India, etc. and everyone's best wishes.

After initial two rounds, final voting round is open now till March 6, 2017. I request and appeal all of you to kindly bless me with your valuable votes.

Folks, Some love & maximum clicks please :wink:

Details: https://www.redhat.com/en/about/women-in-open-source
Vote here: https://engage.redhat.com/opensourceawards-winners-votingform-2017

Re: Seeking support: Vote for Jigyasa Grover for Red Hat International Women in Open Source Academic Awards 2017

kingzcq
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Seeking support: Vote for Jigyasa Grover for Red Hat International Women in Open Source Academic Awards 2017

Jigyasa Grover
Dear kingzcq

Thanks for the acknowledgement, but the deadline to vote was March 6.

Fortunately, I am blessed to have the community support and I won the Red Hat Women in Open Source Award 2017.
Links:
https://www.redhat.com/en/about/women-in-open-source

Best
Jigyasa Grover

On Wed, Jun 7, 2017 at 12:59 PM, kingzcq [via Smalltalk] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Cool, i will vote!
My personal homepage: http://www.jiyu-acp.com/

To unsubscribe from Seeking support: Vote for Jigyasa Grover for Red Hat International Women in Open Source Academic Awards 2017, click here.
NAML