Seems mighty quiet around here

Bruce O'Neel-2
Hi,

Did something break?  It seems mighty quiet in these parts.

cheers

bruce

Re: Seems mighty quiet around here

David T. Lewis
Maybe it's quite because nothing is breaking ;-)

Dave

> Hi,
>
> Did something break?  It seems mighty quiet in these parts.
>
> cheers
>
> bruce

Re: Seems mighty quiet around here

Tobias Pape

> On 13.11.2018, at 17:50, David T. Lewis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Maybe it's quite because nothing is breaking ;-)

No, the internet is overzealous. Someone should go and disable SMTP via IPv6 on Adele.
Ist a source of getting Spam-listed or I-don't-like-your-kind-ed for some reason.

Best regards
        -Tobias

> Dave
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> Did something break? Â It seems mighty quiet in these parts.
>>
>> cheers
>>
>> bruce

Re: [Box-Admins] Seems mighty quiet around here

Levente Uzonyi
On Tue, 13 Nov 2018, Tobias Pape wrote:

>> On 13.11.2018, at 17:50, David T. Lewis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Maybe it's quite because nothing is breaking ;-)
>>

> No, the internet is overzealous. Someone should go and disable SMTP via IPv6 on Adele.

Done.

Levente

> Ist a source of getting Spam-listed or I-don't-like-your-kind-ed for some reason.
>
> Best regards
> -Tobias
>
>> Dave
>>

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Did something break? Â It seems mighty quiet in these parts.
>>>
>>> cheers
>>>
>>> bruce

Re: [Box-Admins] Seems mighty quiet around here

Tobias Pape
Thanks!

> On 13.11.2018, at 18:28, Levente Uzonyi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On Tue, 13 Nov 2018, Tobias Pape wrote:
>

>>> On 13.11.2018, at 17:50, David T. Lewis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Maybe it's quite because nothing is breaking ;-)
>>>

>> No, the internet is overzealous. Someone should go and disable SMTP via IPv6 on Adele.
>
> Done.
>
> Levente
>
>> Ist a source of getting Spam-listed or I-don't-like-your-kind-ed for some reason.
>>
>> Best regards
>> -Tobias
>>
>>> Dave

Re: [Box-Admins] Seems mighty quiet around here

Levente Uzonyi
I just uploaded two packages to the Trunk, but received no email on the
list about them. The packages show up on source.squeak.org, but it took a
while till the uploads were processed.
Other emails seem to be delivered, so perhaps there's something wrong
with the image.

Levente

On Tue, 13 Nov 2018, Tobias Pape wrote:

> Thanks!

>>> No, the internet is overzealous. Someone should go and disable SMTP via IPv6 on Adele.
>>
>> Done.
>>
>> Levente
>>
>>> Ist a source of getting Spam-listed or I-don't-like-your-kind-ed for some reason.
>>>
>>> Best regards
>>> -Tobias

Re: [Box-Admins] Seems mighty quiet around here

David T. Lewis
I also put a package into trunk last night, and have not seen an
email update.

Dave