Semantic networks and Minsky frames tools & frameworks in Pharo

1 message Options

Semantic networks and Minsky frames tools & frameworks in Pharo

ponyatov
What tools, libs and frameworks can I use in semantic networks and frames implementation and research in Pharo (win32) ?

I need graph visualisation (graphviz can be good, but animated morphs preferred), Prolog-like inference engine (yield prolog variant for Smalltalk maybe: http://yieldprolog.sourceforge.net/), OWL/RDF import/export, what else ?

And some attribute grammar parser & transformation tools -- I'm primarily interested in frame applications in program analysis and transformation.