Sending emails

Jeff Gray
Hi all,
I can use the ZdcSecureSMTPClient to send emails from a Gmail account but I
have tried to do the same from a Microsoft live account  without success. It
times out on the connection. Do I just need to work out what's wrong or is
there an easier, better way to send mails from a pharo application?

Re: Sending emails

Jeff Gray
After trawling through some of the older posts it sounds like an external
mail handling service may be the way to go, or I just stick with Gmail.
There are some quite generous email services that give in the region of
10,000 mails a month for no charge.