:: Separator in class names

Torsten Bergmann
Again several years passed by and we still have no solution for Namespaces.

At least I would like to have support for a separator. Details are in this thread from 2016 (!):

  http://forum.world.st/Separator-in-class-names-td4926162.html

I still ask if this is something we can get on board for P7 or P8?

Thx
T.

Re: :: Separator in class names

philippeback