SerialPort and NamedSerialPort ported to Cuis

SerialPort and NamedSerialPort ported to Cuis

garduino
You will find them in https://github.com/garduino/Cuis-Miscellaneous

--
Sincerely,
Germán Arduino

Re: SerialPort and NamedSerialPort ported to Cuis

garduino
Also, in the same repo Cuis-ArdIrda: Ported from
http://www.squeaksource.com/ArdIrda.html (ArdIrda-GR.3.mcz).

From the squeaksource page: Simple morph for reading values via Serial
Port (for example from arduino) that sets its color (from black to
white) by received values. I am using it with infrared receiver in
arduino.

More stuff related with Arduino board coming soon.

2013/2/8 Germán Arduino <[hidden email]>:
> You will find them in https://github.com/garduino/Cuis-Miscellaneous
>

> --
> Sincerely,
> Germán Arduino
> about.me/garduino

Re: SerialPort and NamedSerialPort ported to Cuis

garduino
A first save of Arduino-Core, the core package to manage the Arduino
Board is in the same repo also.