Server Events

Torsten Bergmann
Hi Hernán,

how is your posted Scheduler-hfm.21.mcz related to
http://www.squeaksource.com/Scheduler

If it is an improved version would it be possible to
upload it to squeaksource (CC'ing this mail to John Pierce)

Bye
Torsten

Re: Server Events

hernanmd
Hi Torsten,
               It is the jrp.20 (Monticello put my initials when I saved in disk but I didn't changed anything) which was the latest version in the Salty Pickle Squeak Source Server http://squeak.saltypickle.com/ which is down. I use it to make daily backups of a Magma repository in production without problems at all.
Ciao

Hernan