Session problem

Sebastián Perez Escribano
Hi list!, I have a site with his own session. I´d like when the session
expire, redirect the request to other page (for example the main page).
How can I do it?

Regards,

Re: Session problem

Leandro Perez-2
Hi Sebastian,
You should overwrite the expire method on your session and redirect to the desired url,
i.e:
MySession>> expire
    super expire.
    self redirectTo: 'http://seaside.st'