Setting brush style

Carl Gundel-2
Thanks to everyone for their help getting started with drawing graphics.  I did manage to get a good start on that.  :-)

Now I'm wondering how to set a brush style.  I need to paint a monochrome background pattern for a graph legend.  In our application we use hatch patterns when the customer wants to produce certain graphs in monochrome.  In VisualSmalltalk there is built in support for the Windows brush styles such as BsHatched, but I can't find any references to this in VA Smalltalk.

Thanks again,

-Carl