Setting gmo options in MQ.

Ankita Srivastava
Hello,

We got our MQ connected. Now, we want the queue to wait for unlimited time while getting the message. I have set the gmo wait interval option of the queue to  MqwiUnlimited but no effect :( . On running the code we get an error message. On inspecteting queue, i could see wait interval is set to integer -1 which is equivalent to AbtMQConstants::MqwiUnlimited.

Code:
Queue initializeGmo.
aQueue gmoOptions: ( ( AbtMQConstants::MqgmoSyncpoint bitOr: AbtMQConstants::MqgmoFailIfQuiescing ) bitOr: AbtMQConstants::MqgmoConvert ).
aQueue gmo waitinterval: AbtMQConstants::MqwiUnlimited.
aQueue.

Error message:
Get messages from the queue.AbtMQError:  rc=2 for #getMessage:wait:withQM:withHandle:withMessage: in an AbtMQqueue at (07/23/2014 07:30:08 AM) =>('MqccFailed' , 'MqrcNoMsgAvailable').

Is i am doing something wrong or missing something? Is there any other way to set the wait inteval of gmo option? Shouls we provide any option while opening the queue? If yes then how?

It would be great if anyone could provide the infor for the same.

Thanks in advance.

Ankita