Setting the default font for code browsers / inspectors?

Setting the default font for code browsers / inspectors?

Hannes Hirzel
Hello

How do I set the default font for inspectors to a TextStyle (in
dictionary TextConstants) I have loaded with the FontImporter tool?

Best
Hannes

Re: Setting the default font for code browsers / inspectors?

marcel.taeumel
Hannes Hirzel wrote
Hello

How do I set the default font for inspectors to a TextStyle (in
dictionary TextConstants) I have loaded with the FontImporter tool?

Best
Hannes
Hi Hannes,

you just found another bug. :) I'm on it.

Best,
Marcel