Setting up 2.4.4.1 from scratch [was: re: setting up new users]

Setting up 2.4.4.1 from scratch [was: re: setting up new users]

Steve Wart-2
Thanks :)

I got stuck again last night when trying to load the beta-8 package.
This time it threw an exception because the Gofer package might have
been missing. Sorry I don't have the exact error message handy, I left
my laptop at home. It was pretty obscure because the code was missing
from the error dictionary. It happened a second time after I restored
from my 244.dbf backup so I was going to try again from scratch.

Are most people upgrading existing repositories or starting from a
fresh extent? It would be good to hear how people are getting along
with this release.

Cheers
Steve

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 9:18 AM, Dale Henrichs <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Steve Wart wrote:
>>
>> Hey again, user error. I knew it would be.
>>
>> Obviously after replacing my extent0.dbf I should have rerun the
>> bootstrap topaz script.
>>
>> I really promise to read the instructions again before posting dumb
>> questions to the list.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Steve
>>
> Steve,
>
> I encourage folks to post dumb questions ... it's part of the process for
> solving problems, besides you can't tell that a question is dumb until the
> problem is solved:)
>
> Dale
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 8:15 PM, Steve Wart <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Norbert
>>>
>>> This is a bit old, but I'm now getting this JadeServer error on login
>>> with 2.4.4.1.
>>>
>>> Was it a permissions issue? I've got GemTools-Client-Session 540
>>> installed in my Pharo image.
>>>
>>> What was the workaround? Doesn't look like a permissions problem. I
>>> tried logging in as DataCurator and SystemUser with the same result.
>>>
>>> Steve

Re: Setting up 2.4.4.1 from scratch [was: re: setting up new users]

Dale Henrichs
Steve,

SqueakSource has been down nearly every evening (PST) this week and that
can cause troubles with loading.

I will be publishing a 1.0-beta.8 based bootstrap package, so you can
get directly to 1.0-beta.8.

Dale

Steve Wart wrote:

> Thanks :)
>
> I got stuck again last night when trying to load the beta-8 package.
> This time it threw an exception because the Gofer package might have
> been missing. Sorry I don't have the exact error message handy, I left
> my laptop at home. It was pretty obscure because the code was missing
> from the error dictionary. It happened a second time after I restored
> from my 244.dbf backup so I was going to try again from scratch.
>
> Are most people upgrading existing repositories or starting from a
> fresh extent? It would be good to hear how people are getting along
> with this release.
>
> Cheers
> Steve
>
> On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 9:18 AM, Dale Henrichs <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Steve Wart wrote:
>>> Hey again, user error. I knew it would be.
>>>
>>> Obviously after replacing my extent0.dbf I should have rerun the
>>> bootstrap topaz script.
>>>
>>> I really promise to read the instructions again before posting dumb
>>> questions to the list.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Steve
>>>
>> Steve,
>>
>> I encourage folks to post dumb questions ... it's part of the process for
>> solving problems, besides you can't tell that a question is dumb until the
>> problem is solved:)
>>
>> Dale

Re: Setting up 2.4.4.1 from scratch [was: re: setting up new users]

Steve Wart-2
Thanks Dale

It would be great to find an alternative hosting solution for
SqueakSource. It seems this has been going on for a long time.

Steve

Steve Wart wrote:
> Thanks Dale
>
> It would be great to find an alternative hosting solution for
> SqueakSource. It seems this has been going on for a long time.
>
> Steve

At the moment there are no solid/new implementations for SqueakSource.
There is a SqueakSource3 out there that runs on Seaside3 and GemStone,
but a) it still needs work and b) it appears to have been forked from
the version that is running ...

I have been toying in the last few days with Bibliocello (you can look
at the project up on GemSource if you want) under the assumption that it
may be easier to build a new squeak source site from scratch than
upgrade the old one.

The project is currently at a proof of concept stage based on Seaside3,
Pier2, and a RESTful package Seaside3 written by Philippe (makes build a
RESTful API pretty simple!). If you do install it send email and tell me
what you think ... there is a blog that you should read ... currently
you can use it as a repository from Pharo/Squeak or GemStone (use the
RESTful repository link). The GETs and PUTs are RESTful (and I think
that they can even be cached), so the load on the server for
accessing/loading should be very low.

I intend to add per project blogs and issue tracking ... Pier gives you
the wiki ... and ultimately there'll be a RESTful query API for looking
at class defs, class refs, method implementors and senders based on the
packages that are being stored in the repository....oh yeah there needs
to be a good security model, too:)

Uh and I'll be done by next week:)

Haha...at this point in time there are a few things that are pretty hard
  (for me) to implement in Pier so the concepts aren't completely proven
out yet ... conceptually I think it's pretty neat...

Dale

Re: Setting up 2.4.4.1 from scratch [was: re: setting up new users]

Steve Wart-2
That sounds cool. I guess I was thinking more about server environment
issues rather than the web framework it was using.

I seem to recall someone saying that it was being hosted in an office
somewhere and if it gets shut down for whatever reason, it's not
always possible to have someone start it up again. I don't know the
details, but if there's a simple operational explanation there might
be a solution that can keep valuable developer cycles free for more
interesting work.

Cheers
Steve

Steve Wart wrote:
> That sounds cool. I guess I was thinking more about server environment
> issues rather than the web framework it was using.
>
> I seem to recall someone saying that it was being hosted in an office
> somewhere and if it gets shut down for whatever reason, it's not
> always possible to have someone start it up again. I don't know the
> details, but if there's a simple operational explanation there might
> be a solution that can keep valuable developer cycles free for more
> interesting work.

GemSource is running with Seaside2.6 on the very first version of GLASS
(before there were version numbers), so I'm thinking that at a minimum
GemSource needs to be upgraded to running against a Seaside3.0 variant.

The fact that there are no adequate implementations, means that we can't
just get one up and running on GemStone, where we could copy some of the
high volume projects to provide alternate repositories when SqueakSource
goes belly up.

Given that the problems have been going on now for over a month at
least, I assume that there are no simple solutions and new repositories
are needed.

Speaking of valuable cycles, though. I expect that Bibliocello will be
my sample application that I will use to harden the Seaside 3.0
implementation. The fact that Bibliocello has a mixture of REST and
stateful operations means that we'll be able to really beta the heck out
of the system...

Dale

> Cheers
> Steve
>
> On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 4:30 PM, Dale Henrichs <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Steve Wart wrote:
>>> Thanks Dale
>>>
>>> It would be great to find an alternative hosting solution for
>>> SqueakSource. It seems this has been going on for a long time.
>>>
>>> Steve
>> At the moment there are no solid/new implementations for SqueakSource. There
>> is a SqueakSource3 out there that runs on Seaside3 and GemStone, but a) it
>> still needs work and b) it appears to have been forked from the version that
>> is running ...
>>
>> I have been toying in the last few days with Bibliocello (you can look at
>> the project up on GemSource if you want) under the assumption that it may be
>> easier to build a new squeak source site from scratch than upgrade the old
>> one.
>>
>> The project is currently at a proof of concept stage based on Seaside3,
>> Pier2, and a RESTful package Seaside3 written by Philippe (makes build a
>> RESTful API pretty simple!). If you do install it send email and tell me
>> what you think ... there is a blog that you should read ... currently you
>> can use it as a repository from Pharo/Squeak or GemStone (use the RESTful
>> repository link). The GETs and PUTs are RESTful (and I think that they can
>> even be cached), so the load on the server for accessing/loading should be
>> very low.
>>
>> I intend to add per project blogs and issue tracking ... Pier gives you the
>> wiki ... and ultimately there'll be a RESTful query API for looking at class
>> defs, class refs, method implementors and senders based on the packages that
>> are being stored in the repository....oh yeah there needs to be a good
>> security model, too:)
>>
>> Uh and I'll be done by next week:)
>>
>> Haha...at this point in time there are a few things that are pretty hard
>>  (for me) to implement in Pier so the concepts aren't completely proven out
>> yet ... conceptually I think it's pretty neat...
>>
>> Dale

Re: Setting up 2.4.4.1 from scratch [was: re: setting up new users]

NorbertHartl

On 22.07.2010, at 01:30, Dale Henrichs wrote:

Steve Wart wrote:
[...]

Uh, that sounds nice. I don't have time but I try to find some to try it out. Could be a tool we are all waiting for.  But "caching PUTs"?? What does it mean? :)

I intend to add per project blogs and issue tracking ... Pier gives you the wiki ... and ultimately there'll be a RESTful query API for looking at class defs, class refs, method implementors and senders based on the packages that are being stored in the repository....oh yeah there needs to be a good security model, too:)

Uh and I'll be done by next week:)

Oh bad. After the last paragraph I was thinking to offer help. But if you are nearly finished I think there is no way to help in the final stage.

Haha...at this point in time there are a few things that are pretty hard  (for me) to implement in Pier so the concepts aren't completely proven out yet ... conceptually I think it's pretty neat...

Yep, pretty neat is exactly what I was thinking. To implement stuff in pier is always hard :) Sort of....

great stuff,

Norbert

Norbert Hartl wrote:

> On 22.07.2010, at 01:30, Dale Henrichs wrote:
>
> Steve Wart wrote:
> Thanks Dale
> It would be great to find an alternative hosting solution for
> SqueakSource. It seems this has been going on for a long time.
> Steve
>
> At the moment there are no solid/new implementations for SqueakSource. There is a SqueakSource3 out there that runs on Seaside3 and GemStone, but a) it still needs work and b) it appears to have been forked from the version that is running ...
>
> I have been toying in the last few days with Bibliocello (you can look at the project up on GemSource if you want) under the assumption that it may be easier to build a new squeak source site from scratch than upgrade the old one.
>

> The project is currently at a proof of concept stage based on Seaside3, Pier2, and a RESTful package Seaside3 written by Philippe (makes build a RESTful API pretty simple!). If you do install it send email and tell me what you think ... there is a blog that you should read ... currently you can use it as a repository from Pharo/Squeak or GemStone (use the RESTful repository link). The GETs and PUTs are RESTful (and I think that they can even be cached), so the load on the server for accessing/loading should be very low.
>
> Uh, that sounds nice. I don't have time but I try to find some to try it out. Could be a tool we are all waiting for.  But "caching PUTs"?? What does it mean? :)
>
> I intend to add per project blogs and issue tracking ... Pier gives you the wiki ... and ultimately there'll be a RESTful query API for looking at class defs, class refs, method implementors and senders based on the packages that are being stored in the repository....oh yeah there needs to be a good security model, too:)
>
> Uh and I'll be done by next week:)
>
> Oh bad. After the last paragraph I was thinking to offer help. But if you are nearly finished I think there is no way to help in the final stage.

Norbert, I was just kidding:) Although, I would like to have an instance
of Bibliocello available for development very soon, because I am
interested in using Bibliocello (wiki/blog/issues when they become
available) to develop Bibliocello ... instead of putting up another
project on Google code...so done is a relative term ... the proof of
concept is just a couple of days from being usable, but the project
itself is far from being done:) so if you've got time to help that'd be
great ...

On 22.07.2010, at 21:12, Dale Henrichs wrote:

> Norbert Hartl wrote:
>> On 22.07.2010, at 01:30, Dale Henrichs wrote:
>> Steve Wart wrote:
>> Thanks Dale
>> It would be great to find an alternative hosting solution for
>> SqueakSource. It seems this has been going on for a long time.
>> Steve
>> At the moment there are no solid/new implementations for SqueakSource. There is a SqueakSource3 out there that runs on Seaside3 and GemStone, but a) it still needs work and b) it appears to have been forked from the version that is running ...
>> I have been toying in the last few days with Bibliocello (you can look at the project up on GemSource if you want) under the assumption that it may be easier to build a new squeak source site from scratch than upgrade the old one.
>> The project is currently at a proof of concept stage based on Seaside3, Pier2, and a RESTful package Seaside3 written by Philippe (makes build a RESTful API pretty simple!). If you do install it send email and tell me what you think ... there is a blog that you should read ... currently you can use it as a repository from Pharo/Squeak or GemStone (use the RESTful repository link). The GETs and PUTs are RESTful (and I think that they can even be cached), so the load on the server for accessing/loading should be very low.
>> Uh, that sounds nice. I don't have time but I try to find some to try it out. Could be a tool we are all waiting for.  But "caching PUTs"?? What does it mean? :)
>> I intend to add per project blogs and issue tracking ... Pier gives you the wiki ... and ultimately there'll be a RESTful query API for looking at class defs, class refs, method implementors and senders based on the packages that are being stored in the repository....oh yeah there needs to be a good security model, too:)
>> Uh and I'll be done by next week:)
>> Oh bad. After the last paragraph I was thinking to offer help. But if you are nearly finished I think there is no way to help in the final stage.
>
> Norbert, I was just kidding:) Although, I would like to have an instance of Bibliocello available for development very soon, because I am interested in using Bibliocello (wiki/blog/issues when they become available) to develop Bibliocello ... instead of putting up another project on Google code...so done is a relative term ... the proof of concept is just a couple of days from being usable, but the project itself is far from being done:) so if you've got time to help that'd be great ...

Hey, I was just kidding myself. Seemed to be a proper answer for me :)
Now that I get some time again my virtual todo list fills up quickly. I'll first update to 2.4.x and then I'll try.

Norbert

>> Haha...at this point in time there are a few things that are pretty hard  (for me) to implement in Pier so the concepts aren't completely proven out yet ... conceptually I think it's pretty neat...
>> Yep, pretty neat is exactly what I was thinking. To implement stuff in pier is always hard :) Sort of....
>> great stuff,
>> Norbert

Re: Setting up 2.4.4.1 from scratch [was: re: setting up new users]

SeanTAllen
On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 3:12 PM, Dale Henrichs <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Norbert Hartl wrote:
>>
>> On 22.07.2010, at 01:30, Dale Henrichs wrote:
>>
>> Steve Wart wrote:
>> Thanks Dale
>> It would be great to find an alternative hosting solution for
>> SqueakSource. It seems this has been going on for a long time.
>> Steve
>>
>> At the moment there are no solid/new implementations for SqueakSource.
>> There is a SqueakSource3 out there that runs on Seaside3 and GemStone, but
>> a) it still needs work and b) it appears to have been forked from the
>> version that is running ...
>>
>> I have been toying in the last few days with Bibliocello (you can look at
>> the project up on GemSource if you want) under the assumption that it may be
>> easier to build a new squeak source site from scratch than upgrade the old
>> one.
>>

>> The project is currently at a proof of concept stage based on Seaside3,
>> Pier2, and a RESTful package Seaside3 written by Philippe (makes build a
>> RESTful API pretty simple!). If you do install it send email and tell me
>> what you think ... there is a blog that you should read ... currently you
>> can use it as a repository from Pharo/Squeak or GemStone (use the RESTful
>> repository link). The GETs and PUTs are RESTful (and I think that they can
>> even be cached), so the load on the server for accessing/loading should be
>> very low.
>>
>> Uh, that sounds nice. I don't have time but I try to find some to try it
>> out. Could be a tool we are all waiting for.  But "caching PUTs"?? What does
>> it mean? :)
>>
>> I intend to add per project blogs and issue tracking ... Pier gives you
>> the wiki ... and ultimately there'll be a RESTful query API for looking at
>> class defs, class refs, method implementors and senders based on the
>> packages that are being stored in the repository....oh yeah there needs to
>> be a good security model, too:)
>>
>> Uh and I'll be done by next week:)
>>
>> Oh bad. After the last paragraph I was thinking to offer help. But if you
>> are nearly finished I think there is no way to help in the final stage.
>>

> Norbert, I was just kidding:) Although, I would like to have an instance of
> Bibliocello available for development very soon, because I am interested in
> using Bibliocello (wiki/blog/issues when they become available) to develop
> Bibliocello ... instead of putting up another project on Google code...so
> done is a relative term ... the proof of concept is just a couple of days
> from being usable, but the project itself is far from being done:) so if
> you've got time to help that'd be great ...

Dale,

I'm completely stuck w/ the game I'm working on and have time to help
out as well...
I'm not working right now and well... I hate squeaksource, email me
what you need help
with and I'll pitch in where I can.

-Sean-

Re: Setting up 2.4.4.1 from scratch [was: re: setting up new users]

Dale Henrichs
Sean,

Sounds good. I've added you and Norbert to the Bibliocello dev group.

Here are the instructions for loading Bibliocello into GLASS. Don't
forget to load your adaptor of choice. :

    "installation"
    Gofer new gemsource: 'bibliocello';
                package: 'ConfigurationOfBibliocello';
                load.
    (ConfigurationOfBibliocello project version: '1.0-alpha.1')
      load: 'ALL'.
    BCMasterDistribution new register.
    "
    The default username/password for Pier is admin/pier.
    The default username/password for Seaside admin/seaside.
    A couple of non-superuser users: joe/pier and bob/pier.
    "

There's a workspace on the class-side of BCMasterDistribution. Execute:

   WAEnvironment reloadApplications.
   BCMasterDistribution new register.

Whenever you make changes to the pier stuff. When you hit the
bibliocello site you'll be in a pier instance with a blog (News) that
records what I've been up to recently....it's defined in the code so we
can reinitialize the pier stuff (until things settle down).

Load it up and take it for a spin ... At this point it has gone a couple
steps beyond a proof of concept I've added a security model of sorts
(using the pier security model). When you add a project, a pier
structure gets created (so you can have a wiki and control/edit project
pages. There is also an independent structure that is created for the
project/repositories/storage. the RESTful api hits the storage structure
directly, so the storage model and the UI (pier) are independent ...

I'll be interested in what features you want to add ...

I suppose it would hurt to add a bibliocello google group for the
mailing list ... I'd like to start using bibliocello to develop
bibliocello (wiki, etc.) but a mailing list would be useful to start
with ...

Dale

Sean Allen wrote:

> [...]
>>>
>>> Oh bad. After the last paragraph I was thinking to offer help. But if you
>>> are nearly finished I think there is no way to help in the final stage.
>>>
>> Norbert, I was just kidding:) Although, I would like to have an instance of
>> Bibliocello available for development very soon, because I am interested in
>> using Bibliocello (wiki/blog/issues when they become available) to develop
>> Bibliocello ... instead of putting up another project on Google code...so
>> done is a relative term ... the proof of concept is just a couple of days
>> from being usable, but the project itself is far from being done:) so if
>> you've got time to help that'd be great ...
>>

> Dale,
>
> I'm completely stuck w/ the game I'm working on and have time to help
> out as well...
> I'm not working right now and well... I hate squeaksource, email me

Bibliocello mailing list

Dale Henrichs
I've created a mailing list for bibliocello:

    http://groups.google.com/group/bibliocello

Sign up if you are interested.

Dale Henrichs wrote:

> Sean,
>
> Sounds good. I've added you and Norbert to the Bibliocello dev group.
>
> Here are the instructions for loading Bibliocello into GLASS. Don't
> forget to load your adaptor of choice. :
>
>     "installation"
>     Gofer new gemsource: 'bibliocello';
> package: 'ConfigurationOfBibliocello';
> load.
>     (ConfigurationOfBibliocello project version: '1.0-alpha.1')
>       load: 'ALL'.
>     BCMasterDistribution new register.
>     "
>     The default username/password for Pier is admin/pier.
>     The default username/password for Seaside admin/seaside.
>     A couple of non-superuser users: joe/pier and bob/pier.
>     "
>
> There's a workspace on the class-side of BCMasterDistribution. Execute:
>
>    WAEnvironment reloadApplications.
>    BCMasterDistribution new register.
>
> Whenever you make changes to the pier stuff. When you hit the
> bibliocello site you'll be in a pier instance with a blog (News) that
> records what I've been up to recently....it's defined in the code so we
> can reinitialize the pier stuff (until things settle down).
>
> Load it up and take it for a spin ... At this point it has gone a couple
> steps beyond a proof of concept I've added a security model of sorts
> (using the pier security model). When you add a project, a pier
> structure gets created (so you can have a wiki and control/edit project
> pages. There is also an independent structure that is created for the
> project/repositories/storage. the RESTful api hits the storage structure
> directly, so the storage model and the UI (pier) are independent ...
>
> I'll be interested in what features you want to add ...
>
> I suppose it would hurt to add a bibliocello google group for the
> mailing list ... I'd like to start using bibliocello to develop
> bibliocello (wiki, etc.) but a mailing list would be useful to start
> with ...
>
> Dale

Re: Setting up 2.4.4.1 from scratch [was: re: setting up new users]

NorbertHartl
Hi Dale,

thanks for adding me. I'll definetely have a look. Although I would plan myself to install it on glass I would be interested to run it on pharo to have it "more mobile" :) Is it for sure it only runs on GLASS. And if so can you give some pointers to the most troublesome parts?

thanks,

Norbert

On 27.07.2010, at 00:23, Dale Henrichs wrote:

> [...]
>>> Bibliocello available for development very soon, because I am interested in
>>> using Bibliocello (wiki/blog/issues when they become available) to develop
>>> Bibliocello ... instead of putting up another project on Google code...so
>>> done is a relative term ... the proof of concept is just a couple of days
>>> from being usable, but the project itself is far from being done:) so if
>>> you've got time to help that'd be great ...
>>>
>> Dale,
>> I'm completely stuck w/ the game I'm working on and have time to help
>> out as well...
>> I'm not working right now and well... I hate squeaksource, email me
>> what you need help
>> with and I'll pitch in where I can.
>> -Sean-

Re: Setting up 2.4.4.1 from scratch [was: re: setting up new users]

At the moment it should run on both Pharo/Squeak and GemStone. At the
moment the part that is GemStone-specific is that fact that I don't plan
on doing anything special for persistence or managing image footprint:).

In the end I don't want the code base itself to be GemStone-specific,
although over time I suspect that there will be GemStone-specific
features (managed at the configuration level) like Object log interface,
etc, but even that could be ported to Squeak/Pharo.

Dale

Norbert Hartl wrote:

> Hi Dale,
>
> thanks for adding me. I'll definetely have a look. Although I would
> plan myself to install it on glass I would be interested to run it on
> pharo to have it "more mobile" :) Is it for sure it only runs on
> GLASS. And if so can you give some pointers to the most troublesome
> parts?
>
> thanks,
>
> Norbert
>
> On 27.07.2010, at 00:23, Dale Henrichs wrote:
>
>> Sean,
>>
>> Sounds good. I've added you and Norbert to the Bibliocello dev
>> group.
>>
>> Here are the instructions for loading Bibliocello into GLASS. Don't
>> forget to load your adaptor of choice. :
>>
>> "installation" Gofer new gemsource: 'bibliocello'; package:
>> 'ConfigurationOfBibliocello'; load. (ConfigurationOfBibliocello
>> project version: '1.0-alpha.1') load: 'ALL'. BCMasterDistribution
>> new register. " The default username/password for Pier is
>> admin/pier. The default username/password for Seaside
>> admin/seaside. A couple of non-superuser users: joe/pier and
>> bob/pier. "
>>
>> There's a workspace on the class-side of BCMasterDistribution.
>> Execute:
>>
>> WAEnvironment reloadApplications. BCMasterDistribution new
>> register.
>>
>> Whenever you make changes to the pier stuff. When you hit the
>> bibliocello site you'll be in a pier instance with a blog (News)
>> that records what I've been up to recently....it's defined in the
>> code so we can reinitialize the pier stuff (until things settle
>> down).
>>
>> Load it up and take it for a spin ... At this point it has gone a
>> couple steps beyond a proof of concept I've added a security model
>> of sorts (using the pier security model). When you add a project, a
>> pier structure gets created (so you can have a wiki and
>> control/edit project pages. There is also an independent structure
>> that is created for the project/repositories/storage. the RESTful
>> api hits the storage structure directly, so the storage model and
>> the UI (pier) are independent ...
>>
>> I'll be interested in what features you want to add ...
>>
>> I suppose it would hurt to add a bibliocello google group for the
>> mailing list ... I'd like to start using bibliocello to develop
>> bibliocello (wiki, etc.) but a mailing list would be useful to
>> start with ...
>>
>> Dale
>>
>> Sean Allen wrote:

>>> Dale, I'm completely stuck w/ the game I'm working on and have
>>> time to help out as well... I'm not working right now and well...
>>> I hate squeaksource, email me what you need help with and I'll
>>> pitch in where I can. -Sean-

Re: Setting up 2.4.4.1 from scratch [was: re: setting up new users]

NorbertHartl
Dale,

in ConfigurationOfBibliocello there is a definition of

                        package: 'ShoutPier' with: [
                                spec
                                        requires: #('Shout' 'Pier Core' 'GsCore');
                                        repository: 'http://seaside.gemstone.com/ss/shout'];

but there is no package ShoutPier in the configured repository.