Settings Browser: Moose 5.1 exported settings raises error in Pharo 4.0

Settings Browser: Moose 5.1 exported settings raises error in Pharo 4.0

Juraj Kubelka-5
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Settings Browser: Moose 5.1 exported settings raises error in Pharo 4.0

stepharo
The problem is also when you rename a class. Having explicit class name
is a problem.
Damien C  we wwna to extract and revisit the configuration approach of
pillar to offer a nice way to support configurations.
  Now it is based on Ston and it will make the approach based on a
little package.
So for now ignore error is the best way.

Stef