Settings Browser

1 message Options

Settings Browser

Geert Claes
Administrator
I have to say that the new Settings Browser in 1.1 is a huge improvement over the old Preference Browser.

It's just that I can't seem to figure out how to save the settings I have changed?  I did noticed the "Style > New/Update/Load/Browse/Remove".  I managed to create a new style, but when selecting "Style>Update" I get this tiny window titled "Choose" with a wee white box and a Cancel button?  Am I missing something?

ps. What is the "Blab email" in the Network section?