Sexy font look

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

we are preparing some videos around moose and we would like to use good (and large) fonts.
Do you have some experience/suggestions in this area?

Re: Sexy font look

Tudor Girba-2
I am using ImageSetup>>girbaLargeDejaVu or something like that.

Doru

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 2:09 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi guys

we are preparing some videos around moose and we would like to use good (and large) fonts.
Do you have some experience/suggestions in this area?

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: Sexy font look

Fernando olivero-2
Using the FreeTypeFonts library, and chosing the HelveticaNue font
family, you get to use nice looking and pretty big fonts.

Fernando

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 2:14 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am using ImageSetup>>girbaLargeDejaVu or something like that.
>
> Doru
>
> On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 2:09 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi guys
>>
>> we are preparing some videos around moose and we would like to use good
>> (and large) fonts.
>> Do you have some experience/suggestions in this area?
>>
>> Stef

> www.tudorgirba.com
> "Every thing has its own flow"

PharoScreenshot.1.png (301K) Download Attachment

Re: Sexy font look

Stéphane Ducasse
Thanks!
Thanks doru (I remember the cool look you had).

On Oct 5, 2011, at 2:47 PM, Fernando Olivero wrote:

> Using the FreeTypeFonts library, and chosing the HelveticaNue font
> family, you get to use nice looking and pretty big fonts.
>
> Fernando
>
> On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 2:14 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I am using ImageSetup>>girbaLargeDejaVu or something like that.
>>
>> Doru
>>
>> On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 2:09 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi guys
>>>
>>> we are preparing some videos around moose and we would like to use good
>>> (and large) fonts.
>>> Do you have some experience/suggestions in this area?
>>>
>>> Stef
>>

>> --
>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>> "Every thing has its own flow"
>>
> <PharoScreenshot.1.png>

Re: Sexy font look

HwaJong Oh
Can you give me some more detailed directions? I really want this! :-)