Share a taxi to go to ESUG 2015

SergeStinckwich
Dear all,

I will attend the ESUG 2015 conference and I'm looking for someone to
share a taxi from Milan Linate airport to Brescia.

I will arrive July 12th (AF 1212) at 8:50 and take a flight back July
17th (AF 1313) at 20:40.

Website of the airport: http://www.milanolinate-airport.com/en

Regards,
--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)

Re: Share a taxi to go to ESUG 2015

Damien Cassou-2

there is a bus company. http://www.autostradale.com/
--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm." --Winston Churchill

Re: Share a taxi to go to ESUG 2015

Martin McClure-5
On 07/08/2015 12:24 AM, Serge Stinckwich wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I will attend the ESUG 2015 conference and I'm looking for someone to
> share a taxi from Milan Linate airport to Brescia.
>
> I will arrive July 12th (AF 1212) at 8:50 and take a flight back July
> 17th (AF 1313) at 20:40.
>
> Website of the airport: http://www.milanolinate-airport.com/en

The train is pretty easy. http://www.trenitalia.com/
There's a shuttle bus from Linate to the central train station every
half hour. I hear taxis can be very expensive in this region.

Regards,

-Martin (about to board my flight to Linate)