SharedRegistry error using Opentalk

Christian Ponti
hi all,
I'm trying opentalk and it gives me an error because SharedRegistry is
undeclared. I installed opentalk following the documentation and the
error appears with the first example, when there is the initialization
of ConnectionAdaptor. Probably SharedRegistry is declared in a package
which I did not install but I don't know which one.
Any idea?

Christian

Re: SharedRegistry error using Opentalk

kobetic
SharedRegistry is from Protocols-Common. Sounds like you're mixing wrong versions of them. Any chance you're loading a recent version of Opentalk from the public repository into an older version of VW ? If so, load a recent version of Protocols-Common from the repository as well.

HTH,

Martin

Christian Ponti wrote:

> hi all,
> I'm trying opentalk and it gives me an error because SharedRegistry is
> undeclared. I installed opentalk following the documentation and the
> error appears with the first example, when there is the initialization
> of ConnectionAdaptor. Probably SharedRegistry is declared in a package
> which I did not install but I don't know which one.
> Any idea?
>
> Christian

Re: SharedRegistry error using Opentalk

Christian Ponti
Hi Martin, the problem was an old version of Protocols-Common as you
suggested.
Thanks
Christian