Sharing the shared page cache?

NorbertHartl
Is it possible to share the shared page cache between stones? I think the answer is no :) I read the sys admin guide and it seems that the stone and the spc are coupled really tightly. Well, the stone starts the spc for that reason, right? But if there is the possiblity I would like to know.
I'm doing a multiuser setup on my machine because I want to share the spc between many sites. If it would possible to have multiple stones instead of multiple users sharing the same spc that would be better in my eyes.

thanks,

Norbert

Re: Sharing the shared page cache?

James Foster-8
No, the SPC is specific to the repository. If you want to share the memory, then give each stone a smaller SPC.

James