ShoreComponents 2.6 text select broken on FireFox 1.5?

ShoreComponents 2.6 text select broken on FireFox 1.5?

John Pierce-2
Hi all,

I'm trying to figure out why the ShoreDemo application with
ShoreComponents and my applications both exhibit this weird behavior
on FireFox 1.5. I cannot select any of the text on the web pages, and,
even worse, I cannot click into any of the textInput or textArea
controls on FireFox 1.5. The only way into textInput controls is to
right click into them and cancel the popup menu via keyboard left or
right arrow. Very odd.

Unfortunately, it works fine for Internet Explorer, but I'd rather
stick to my favorite browser if possible.

Regards,

John

progress depends on the unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw

Re: ShoreComponents 2.6 text select broken on FireFox 1.5?

Pavel Krivanek-2
Hi John,

Try ShoreComponents-2.6-pk.9.mcz

-- Pavel