ShoreComponents enhancment

1 message Options

ShoreComponents enhancment

Sebastián Sastre
Hi there,

    I've made this batched list wich supports several action blocks for each listed item.

    I'm sending this as I read here:
"...

Shore Components project is a library of building blocks for Seaside.
Currently it contains only few of them, but we hope that the project
can serve as the meeting point for those people asking in mailing
lists for such a library again and again.

Anybody who has an interesting reusable component for Seaside and is
willing to share it with community is strongly encouraged to do so.

..."

    I don't know if exists a better metodology of collaboration other than sending the code like this,

    regads,

Sebastian

ShoreDemo1BatcheListDemo.st (3K) Download Attachment
Seaswork-ShoreComponents.st (6K) Download Attachment