ShoreComponents - new version

Pavel Krivanek-2
There's new version of ShoreComponents (ShoreComponents-2.6-pk.8.mcz)

News:
    - live modal dialogs based on lightbox with ajax support
    - context menus for page elements.
    - panels with dynamic layout (user can move sections)
    - next demonstration application with layout withou tables
    - better VisualWorks compatibility

currently tested on Firefox only

have fun...

-- Pavel

Re: ShoreComponents - new version

Rick Zaccone

On Apr 23, 2006, at 7:29 PM, Pavel Krivanek wrote:

> There's new version of ShoreComponents (ShoreComponents-2.6-pk.8.mcz)
>
> News:
>    - live modal dialogs based on lightbox with ajax support
>    - context menus for page elements.
>    - panels with dynamic layout (user can move sections)
>    - next demonstration application with layout withou tables
>    - better VisualWorks compatibility
>
> currently tested on Firefox only
>
> have fun...
>
> -- Pavel

I thought I had the most recent version of everything, but when I try
to run the demo, I get a MNU for SUJavascript class>>readStream.  Any
suggestions?

Rick

Re: ShoreComponents - new version

Jeremy Shute

> I thought I had the most recent version of everything, but when I try
> to run the demo, I get a MNU for SUJavascript class>>readStream.  Any
> suggestions?

The most recent version of everything is broken, as I discovered this
weekend.  Sync with Lukas' versions.

Jeremy

GPG PUBLIC KEY: 0xA2B36CE5

Re: ShoreComponents - new version

Pavel Krivanek-2

> I thought I had the most recent version of everything, but when I try
> to run the demo, I get a MNU for SUJavascript class>>readStream.  Any
> suggestions?
use Scriptaculous-lr.70.mcz

there's live demo of this new version:
http://shorecomponents.seasidehosting.st/

On Apr 24, 2006, at 4:03 PM, Pavel Krivanek wrote:

>> I thought I had the most recent version of everything, but when I
>> try to run the demo, I get a MNU for SUJavascript
>> class>>readStream.  Any suggestions?
> use Scriptaculous-lr.70.mcz

Thanks!  That worked.

Rick