Shortcut for Tag Test

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list
Hi
Is it possible to have (and how) the shortcut CMD-t  for the tag Test as
well as the package Test?
Thanks
Davide

Re: Shortcut for Tag Test

hogoww
Hi Davide,

Could you elaborate a bit please? I'm not sure I understand.
Cmd + t as "run tests" is available for packages & for tags in a
packages IIRC.

Pierre

On 01/02/2021 18:29, Davide Varvello via Pharo-users wrote:

> Hi
> Is it possible to have (and how) the shortcut CMD-t  for the tag Test as
> well as the package Test?
> Thanks
> Davide

Re: Shortcut for Tag Test

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list
Hi Pierre,
On my Pharo image (Pharo8) Cmd + t is only available for packages, see the
screenshots here:
https://imgur.com/a/KH4YJiD

Cheers

hogoww wrote

> Hi Davide,
>
> Could you elaborate a bit please? I'm not sure I understand.
> Cmd + t as "run tests" is available for packages & for tags in a
> packages IIRC.
>
> Pierre
>
> On 01/02/2021 18:29, Davide Varvello via Pharo-users wrote:
>> Hi
>> Is it possible to have (and how) the shortcut CMD-t  for the tag Test as
>> well as the package Test?
>> Thanks
>> Davide
>>

>> --
>> Sent from: http://forum.world.st/Pharo-Smalltalk-Users-f1310670.html

Re: Shortcut for Tag Test

hogoww
Hi Davide,

Indeed, I only added it in P9.
Here's the PR if you want to offer a backport to P8:
https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/6992

Pierre

On 01/02/2021 23:25, Davide Varvello via Pharo-users wrote:

> Hi Pierre,
> On my Pharo image (Pharo8) Cmd + t is only available for packages, see the
> screenshots here:
> https://imgur.com/a/KH4YJiD
>
> Cheers
>

> hogoww wrote
>> Hi Davide,
>>
>> Could you elaborate a bit please? I'm not sure I understand.
>> Cmd + t as "run tests" is available for packages & for tags in a
>> packages IIRC.
>>
>> Pierre
>>
>> On 01/02/2021 18:29, Davide Varvello via Pharo-users wrote:
>>> Hi
>>> Is it possible to have (and how) the shortcut CMD-t  for the tag Test as
>>> well as the package Test?
>>> Thanks
>>> Davide
>>>

>>> --