Shortcut from code pane to methods?

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi guys. I find myself lots of time in the code pane, whising to move up or down to another method of the same clase. Most  of the times I am coding, that is, using the 2 hands in the keyboard. Then when I want to move to another method, I would like to avoid taking the moose, go to the list of methods, click of the one I want or click there and then user upper and lower case.
So.....I would love to have a conbination of keys that using upper and lower case let me do that from the code pane. Say cmd + shift + up and cmd + shift + down.  Is that possible? Can I do that in OB/Nautilus? Do I need key bindings?

thanks

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: Shortcut from code pane to methods?

Lukas Renggli
Sure that can be done in OB. You just need to define 2 command classes
that are bound to the appropriate keys.

Lukas

On 12 September 2011 11:05, Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi guys. I find myself lots of time in the code pane, whising to move up or
> down to another method of the same clase. Most  of the times I am coding,
> that is, using the 2 hands in the keyboard. Then when I want to move to
> another method, I would like to avoid taking the moose, go to the list of
> methods, click of the one I want or click there and then user upper and
> lower case.
> So.....I would love to have a conbination of keys that using upper and lower
> case let me do that from the code pane. Say cmd + shift + up and cmd + shift
> + down.  Is that possible? Can I do that in OB/Nautilus? Do I need key
> bindings?
>
> thanks
>
> --
> Mariano
> http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

--
Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Shortcut from code pane to methods?

Camillo Bruni
It is partly working now (with a little overhead)

shift + tab moves to the top panel and focuses on the method list
arrow keys work as usual there
tab move the focus to the code panel

cami

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 3:42 PM, Camillo Bruni <[hidden email]> wrote:
It is partly working now (with a little overhead)

what do you mean with "now" ? where ? which browser? how can I make it work in my images ?

shift + tab     moves to the top panel and focuses on the method list
arrow keys work as usual there
tab             move the focus to the code panel

:)

cami

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 11:21 AM, Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]> wrote:
Sure that can be done in OB. You just need to define 2 command classes
that are bound to the appropriate keys.

OK, thanks.