Shorter Pharo Launcher download link

12

Re: Shorter Pharo Launcher download link

Jean-Christophe Bach
* Damien Cassou <[hidden email]> [16.04.2015. @17:13:45 +0200]:

> Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> writes:
>
> > Thanks for the clarification! Where are the Nix and Gentoo infrastructure
> > hosted? I think we should collect all of these things under github/pharo
>
> for Nix, this is in the nixpkgs repository:
> https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/tree/master/pkgs/development/pharo
>
> for Gentoo, it seems that several people contributed several recipes. I
> put JC on CC so he can tell more.
Pharo is not in the official Portage tree, but there is an overlay that
includes a pharo ebuild: https://bitbucket.org/erosa/erosa-overlay
Note that Gentoo ebuilds are more "recipes" than "packages".

I wanted to write my own overlay with the real Gentoo style (i.e. with
full compilation), but my latest attempt to compile the whole thing
failed. I will probably write one for Pharo 4.

JC

12