Should I be able to refactor Add-Parameter in any position?

Should I be able to refactor Add-Parameter in any position?

TimM-3
When I use the refactoring tool to add a parameter - should I be able to
move the parameter to any location?

Very often I don't want it to be the last parameter - and so I then have to
follow the add step with a rename. It seems odd that the buttons to move the
parameter location are greyed out (but maybe its a limitation of the
refactoring tool?)

Tim

Re: Should I be able to refactor Add-Parameter in any position?

Blair McGlashan
"TimM" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> When I use the refactoring tool to add a parameter - should I be able to
> move the parameter to any location?
>
> Very often I don't want it to be the last parameter - and so I then have
> to follow the add step with a rename. It seems odd that the buttons to
> move the parameter location are greyed out (but maybe its a limitation of
> the refactoring tool?)

I think its probably a limitation of the refactoring engine at present (a
similar limitation exists such that you can't rename the parameters of an
extract method at the time you action it), but do go ahead and raise an
enhancement request.

Regards

Blair