Should SUnit report errors when a *different* exception is raised?

1 message Options

Should SUnit report errors when a *different* exception is raised?

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Should the following cause an error?

test
    self shouldnt: [Error signal: 'not the error we're looking for'] raise: ExpectationNotMetError.

In this context, it seems like we don't care if other errors occur - maybe the code under test always throws *some* error and we just want to make sure it's not *that* error.  We're just asking about ExpectationNotMetErrors.

Right now, it reports an error in the Test Runner.

What do you think?

Sean
Cheers,
Sean