Shout

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

I would like to know which version of shout we are using and relying on.
Apparently one version was integrated on squeak and I would like to make sure
that the one we use continue to get improved.
One of these days we will have to think about the status of important packages that
are external to pharo: shout, XMLSupport....

Re: Shout

Mariano Martinez Peck
If you see ConfigurationOfShout >> version10:    you will see:

    package: 'Shout' with: 'Shout-nice.83';
            package: 'ShoutWorkspace.1' with: 'ShoutWorkspace.1-tween.4';
            package: 'ShoutTests' with: 'ShoutTests-tween.9'.

from http://www.squeaksource.com/shout