SignRule behavior on Windows 10

Chris-2
Hi Everyone,

Our company has migrated to Windows 10 last month.

The rendering of Numbers in ours VA-Smalltalk applications is different as in Windows 7: Every number is now displayed with a '+' sign.
We still use VAST 8.0.2. Ist it a workaround for that issue or should we migrate to VAST 8.6.2?

Thanks,
Chris

win10-settings.jpg (59K) Download Attachment
rendering example.jpg (43K) Download Attachment

Re: SignRule behavior on Windows 10

Louis LaBrunda
Hi Chris,

I don't think moving to V8.6.2 will help, it is probably a good idea anyway but I don't think it will solve this problem.  This is just a guess, I would look at Windows settings that define have things like numbers, dates, times and the like get displayed.  I doubt VA Smalltalk tests to see if it is running on Windows 7 or 10 and displays numbers differently based on that.

Lou