Silver Anniversary

Georg Heeg
Dear Smalltalkers,

7/7/1987 I founded my company, thus we will celebrate our silver anniversary 7/7/2012.

Hereby I invite you and your friends and colleagues to celebrate with us.

Saturday, 7/7/2012, an open day will take place from 10 am to 4 pm in our house in Wallstr. 22 in Köthen under the motto "Actually what does the company Heeg do?".

We will begin at 10 am with a devotion led by Reverend Armin Kensbock. This will be followed by welcome addresses: the Mayor of our city Mr. Kurt-Jürgen Zander, Ms. Brigitte Take, Member of the Landtag, Mr. Minister (Ret.) Dr. Werner Sobetzko have announced addresses so far. A colorful programme follows, where anyone can learn, what we have done in the past 25 years and what the focus of our work has been.

Who is prevented, for example by the Saxony Anhalt day in Dessau on Saturday or just wants to party with us on the eve, is invited Friday evening 6.7.2012 to an informal barbecue.

Instead of presents, we ask for donations for the restoration of the Steinway grand piano of Music School Johann Sebastian Bach in Cöthen. Keyboard buttons can be purchased symbolically where the price is depending on the pitch from 55 € to 150 € (the a1 (440 Hz) is already sold to the string wind Orchestra and today the money transfer will take place). We ask that payments to the account of the Association of friends of the school of music at the Kreissparkasse Anhalt-Bitterfeld, bank code 80053722, account number 310000807. We'll have also a violin case.

We ask you a short feedback, with how many people you plan to come.

Georg

Georg Heeg eK, Dortmund und Köthen, HR Dortmund A 12812 Wallstraße 22, 06366 Köthen Tel. +49-3496-214328, Fax +49-3496-214712

Re: Silver Anniversary

Bert Freudenberg
Congratulations on your anniversary!

Unfortunately, on 7/7 there is the annual German Squeak get-together at HPI in Potsdam.

But maybe I can drop by for the barbecue. Sounds like a bit more fun, too ;)

- Bert -

On 27.06.2012, at 14:36, Georg Heeg wrote:

> Dear Smalltalkers,
>
> 7/7/1987 I founded my company, thus we will celebrate our silver anniversary 7/7/2012.
>
> Hereby I invite you and your friends and colleagues to celebrate with us.
>
> Saturday, 7/7/2012, an open day will take place from 10 am to 4 pm in our house in Wallstr. 22 in Köthen under the motto "Actually what does the company Heeg do?".
>
> We will begin at 10 am with a devotion led by Reverend Armin Kensbock. This will be followed by welcome addresses: the Mayor of our city Mr. Kurt-Jürgen Zander, Ms. Brigitte Take, Member of the Landtag, Mr. Minister (Ret.) Dr. Werner Sobetzko have announced addresses so far. A colorful programme follows, where anyone can learn, what we have done in the past 25 years and what the focus of our work has been.
>
> Who is prevented, for example by the Saxony Anhalt day in Dessau on Saturday or just wants to party with us on the eve, is invited Friday evening 6.7.2012 to an informal barbecue.
>
> Instead of presents, we ask for donations for the restoration of the Steinway grand piano of Music School Johann Sebastian Bach in Cöthen. Keyboard buttons can be purchased symbolically where the price is depending on the pitch from 55 € to 150 € (the a1 (440 Hz) is already sold to the string wind Orchestra and today the money transfer will take place). We ask that payments to the account of the Association of friends of the school of music at the Kreissparkasse Anhalt-Bitterfeld, bank code 80053722, account number 310000807. We'll have also a violin case.
>
> We ask you a short feedback, with how many people you plan to come.
>
> Georg
>
> Georg Heeg eK, Dortmund und Köthen, HR Dortmund A 12812 Wallstraße 22, 06366 Köthen Tel. +49-3496-214328, Fax +49-3496-214712

Re: Silver Anniversary

Janko Mivšek
Happy anniversary Georg and many many more fruitful Smalltalk years ahead!

Janko

On 27. 06. 2012 14:36, Georg Heeg wrote:

> Dear Smalltalkers,
>
> 7/7/1987 I founded my company, thus we will celebrate our silver anniversary 7/7/2012.
>
> Hereby I invite you and your friends and colleagues to celebrate with us.
>
> Saturday, 7/7/2012, an open day will take place from 10 am to 4 pm in our house in Wallstr. 22 in Köthen under the motto "Actually what does the company Heeg do?".
>
> We will begin at 10 am with a devotion led by Reverend Armin Kensbock. This will be followed by welcome addresses: the Mayor of our city Mr. Kurt-Jürgen Zander, Ms. Brigitte Take, Member of the Landtag, Mr. Minister (Ret.) Dr. Werner Sobetzko have announced addresses so far. A colorful programme follows, where anyone can learn, what we have done in the past 25 years and what the focus of our work has been.
>
> Who is prevented, for example by the Saxony Anhalt day in Dessau on Saturday or just wants to party with us on the eve, is invited Friday evening 6.7.2012 to an informal barbecue.
>
> Instead of presents, we ask for donations for the restoration of the Steinway grand piano of Music School Johann Sebastian Bach in Cöthen. Keyboard buttons can be purchased symbolically where the price is depending on the pitch from 55 € to 150 € (the a1 (440 Hz) is already sold to the string wind Orchestra and today the money transfer will take place). We ask that payments to the account of the Association of friends of the school of music at the Kreissparkasse Anhalt-Bitterfeld, bank code 80053722, account number 310000807. We'll have also a violin case.
>
> We ask you a short feedback, with how many people you plan to come.
>
> Georg
>
> Georg Heeg eK, Dortmund und Köthen, HR Dortmund A 12812 Wallstraße 22, 06366 Köthen Tel. +49-3496-214328, Fax +49-3496-214712

Janko Mivšek
Aida/Web
Smalltalk Web Application Server
http://www.aidaweb.si

Re: Silver Anniversary

Giorgio Ferraris
Hi, Georg,

happy anniversary and best wishes for a brilliant future.

ciao

Giorgio

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 2:36 PM, Georg Heeg <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Georg Heeg eK, Dortmund und Köthen, HR Dortmund A 12812 Wallstraße 22, 06366 Köthen Tel. <a href="tel:%2B49-3496-214328" value="+493496214328">+49-3496-214328, Fax <a href="tel:%2B49-3496-214712" value="+493496214712">+49-3496-214712

Re: Silver Anniversary

NiallRoss
Dear Georg,
    thanks for all you've achieved for Smalltalk over the years.

             Yours with high respect
                Niall Ross