Single Step in ticking state

Korakurider-2
Hi.  I have just started to play with 5.0 beta.

Debugging with single step is great.
The stepping button and animation behave to work even in ticking
state, that should be fixed.

/Korakurider

Re: Single Step in ticking state

Karl Ramberg
Hi

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 11:46 AM, Korakurider <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi.  I have just started to play with 5.0 beta.

Debugging with single step is great.
The stepping button and animation behave to work even in ticking
state, that should be fixed.

Do you mean that the single step button should be disabled when the script is ticking ?

That is probably a good point.

Karl

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 8:43 PM, karl ramberg <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>

> On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 11:46 AM, Korakurider <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi.  I have just started to play with 5.0 beta.
>>
>> Debugging with single step is great.
>> The stepping button and animation behave to work even in ticking
>> state, that should be fixed.
>>

> Do you mean that the single step button should be disabled when the script
> is ticking ?
Yes. And showing current step of debugger makes no sense in ticking sate.