Singular Value Decomposition

Олег Шишкін
Hello, everyone! I'm going to implement SVD in Polymath, but probably it's already done somewhere. So I decided to ask you if anyone know something about this.

Please,  write here if anyone knows where SVD is implemented on Pharo.
Otherwise, I'm gonna implement SVD. And probably I'll need your advice about good style or architecture because I'm not sure I have a proper vision how to do that.

Thank you!

Re: Singular Value Decomposition

werner kassens-2
Hi,
once i searched for a svd-routine in pharo and did _not_ find anything general. i agree it would be really nice to have a svd in polymath.
werner

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 9:25 PM, Олег Шишкін <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello, everyone! I'm going to implement SVD in Polymath, but probably it's already done somewhere. So I decided to ask you if anyone know something about this.

Please,  write here if anyone knows where SVD is implemented on Pharo.
Otherwise, I'm gonna implement SVD. And probably I'll need your advice about good style or architecture because I'm not sure I have a proper vision how to do that.

Thank you!

Re: Singular Value Decomposition

werner kassens-2
Hi Didier,
yes, im using the dhb-jacobi-transformation for the symmetric case in an app. i dont really remember anymore why i did not like  the general dhb-solution, but i think the precision of that algo was not quite up to my requirements.
werner