Slides ESUG 2016

Marcus Denker-4
Hi,

We are starting to upload Slides:

Videos will follow...

Everything (Videos, Slides, Descriptions) will end up being archived, too:

(This will happen slowly over the next days)

Marcus

Re: Slides ESUG 2016

Marcus Denker-4

both on slideshare and the archive we now have all slides from the main track
Videos of monday are online,too.

Next:
- Slides IWST
- Videos

On 24 Aug 2016, at 13:52, [hidden email] wrote:

Hi,

We are starting to upload Slides:

Videos will follow...

Everything (Videos, Slides, Descriptions) will end up being archived, too:

(This will happen slowly over the next days)

Marcus

Re: Slides ESUG 2016

Marcus Denker-4
There are now more videos online.

- Monday: talks compete (ShowUS to be done)
- Tuesday and Wednesday still some to be done
- Thursday/Friday: TBD.

All the finished videos have been copied to the ESUG archive, too.

On 28 Aug 2016, at 12:17, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:

both on slideshare and the archive we now have all slides from the main track
Videos of monday are online,too.

Next:
- Slides IWST
- Videos

On 24 Aug 2016, at 13:52, [hidden email] wrote:

Hi,

We are starting to upload Slides:

Videos will follow...

Everything (Videos, Slides, Descriptions) will end up being archived, too:

(This will happen slowly over the next days)

Marcus

Re: Slides ESUG 2016

Marcus Denker-4
Hi,

Slides of IWST are now online:

Slideshare:

        http://www.slideshare.net/esug/presentations

Archive:
        http://www.esug.org/data/ESUG2016/IWST/

Missing slides:

        Pragmas: Literal Messages as Powerful Method Annotations
        The Object Repository - Pulling Objects out of the Ecosystem
        Chromatic and Harmonic Scales for Intuitive Sonographic Compositions

        Marcus

Re: Slides ESUG 2016

Marcus Denker-4

First batch of videos for IWST are online:

        https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJ5nSnWzQXi-hDyGVkyohvKqAgGxQyloy

TBD: two of afternoon sessions. Of the sessions posted, we have all videos but

> On 01 Sep 2016, at 16:57, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Slides of IWST are now online:
>
> Slideshare:
>
> http://www.slideshare.net/esug/presentations
>
> Archive:
> http://www.esug.org/data/ESUG2016/IWST/
>

> Missing slides:
>
> Pragmas: Literal Messages as Powerful Method Annotations
> The Object Repository - Pulling Objects out of the Ecosystem
> Chromatic and Harmonic Scales for Intuitive Sonographic Compositions
>

> Marcus

[ESUG 2016] First "Show Us Your Projects" Session Video

Marcus Denker-4
Hi,

The video of the first “Show us your Projects” session is online:

        http://www.esug.org/data/ESUG2016/ShowUS/

If a presenter wants to make slides or other information available, we collect them, too:

        http://www.esug.org/data/ESUG2016/ShowUS/

Re: [ESUG 2016] First "Show Us Your Projects" Session Video

jtuchel
Marcus,

seems the video has no sound? At least I can't hear anything on my Mac
in both Firefox and Chrome...?

Joachim

On 07 Sep 2016, at 17:15, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

The video of the first “Show us your Projects” session is online:

http://www.esug.org/data/ESUG2016/ShowUS/

That should be

Marcus

Re: [ESUG 2016] First "Show Us Your Projects" Session Video

Marcus Denker-4
I works here.. (mac, Quicktime and VLC).

But it might be a format that does not support streaming (at least youtube complained that encoding would
be very slow due to that).

        Marcus

> On 07 Sep 2016, at 17:22, [hidden email] wrote:
>
> Marcus,
>
> seems the video has no sound? At least I can't hear anything on my Mac in both Firefox and Chrome...?
>
> Joachim

Re: [ESUG 2016] First "Show Us Your Projects" Session Video

Martin McClure-5
On 09/07/2016 08:27 AM, Marcus Denker wrote:

>> On 07 Sep 2016, at 17:15, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]
>> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> The video of the first “Show us your Projects” session is online:
>>
>> http://www.esug.org/data/ESUG2016/ShowUS/
>>

> That should be
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAIur3zbZy8
>
> Marcus

It would be very nice if there were links to the video playlists, and to
the slides, on the conference's website. Or perhaps the links are in the
conference schedule? I can't get the schedule to work at all in any
browser at the moment. :-(

Regards,

-Martin

Re: [ESUG 2016] First "Show Us Your Projects" Session Video

Marcus Denker-4

> On 07 Sep 2016, at 17:46, Martin McClure <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On 09/07/2016 08:27 AM, Marcus Denker wrote:
>>
>>> On 07 Sep 2016, at 17:15, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]
>>> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> The video of the first “Show us your Projects” session is online:
>>>
>>> http://www.esug.org/data/ESUG2016/ShowUS/
>>>

>> That should be
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAIur3zbZy8
>>
>> Marcus
>
> It would be very nice if there were links to the video playlists, and to the slides, on the conference's website. Or perhaps the links are in the conference schedule? I can't get the schedule to work at all in any browser at the moment. :-(

Yes, true… I already extracted all the talk descriptions as .txt and keep track of all links there.
We can add these to the esug.org website. (But it will take a while, all these small things do add up
to some effort).

        Marcus

Re: [ESUG 2016] First "Show Us Your Projects" Session Video

Marcus Denker-4

> On 07 Sep 2016, at 17:15, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> The video of the first “Show us your Projects” session is online:
>
> https://youtu.be/ZAIur3zbZy8

The second session is online:

        https://youtu.be/ltXFtdhKuM8

        Marcus