Slides Fosdem13 from this morning

Marcus Denker-4
Hi,

Here are my slides from the talk today at FOSDEM;

http://marcusdenker.de/talks/13Fosdem/2013-FOSDEM-Pharo.pdf

Re: Slides Fosdem13 from this morning

Marcus Denker-4

On Feb 3, 2013, at 12:23 PM, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

Here are my slides from the talk today at FOSDEM;

http://marcusdenker.de/talks/13Fosdem/2013-FOSDEM-Pharo.pdf

And on SlideShare (with >1000 views in a day, not bad…)

Re: [Pharo-users] Slides Fosdem13 from this morning

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2

On 05 Feb 2013, at 11:40, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Feb 3, 2013, at 12:23 PM, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Here are my slides from the talk today at FOSDEM;
>>
>> http://marcusdenker.de/talks/13Fosdem/2013-FOSDEM-Pharo.pdf
>
> And on SlideShare (with >1000 views in a day, not bad…)
>
> http://www.slideshare.net/MarcusDenker/fosdem-13-pharo-20-update

Cool !

And a good presentation as well.

Sven

--
Sven Van Caekenberghe
http://stfx.eu

Re: [Pharo-users] Slides Fosdem13 from this morning

>> Hi,
>>
>> Here are my slides from the talk today at FOSDEM;
>>
>> http://marcusdenker.de/talks/13Fosdem/2013-FOSDEM-Pharo.pdf
>
> And on SlideShare (with >1000 views in a day, not bad…)

I would say quite good!