Slides of my BSUG Talks

Sven Van Caekenberghe
Hi,

I've put PDF slides online of the 2 talks that I gave at the last BSUG (Belgian Smalltalk Users Group) meeting:

Pharo - The new kid on the block

        http://homepage.mac.com/svc/Slides/pharo-the-new-kid-on-the-block.pdf

Zinc HTTP Components - Introduction and overview

        http://homepage.mac.com/svc/Slides/zinc-http-components-overview.pdf

We had nice and productive discussions during and after these talks, so I think it was a success.

Sven

Re: Slides of my BSUG Talks

Stéphane Ducasse
Excellent!

Ben see there,  the new finder is mentioned :)

Stef

On Jun 23, 2011, at 11:35 AM, Sven Van Caekenberghe wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've put PDF slides online of the 2 talks that I gave at the last BSUG (Belgian Smalltalk Users Group) meeting:
>
> Pharo - The new kid on the block
>
> http://homepage.mac.com/svc/Slides/pharo-the-new-kid-on-the-block.pdf
>
> Zinc HTTP Components - Introduction and overview
>
> http://homepage.mac.com/svc/Slides/zinc-http-components-overview.pdf
>
> We had nice and productive discussions during and after these talks, so I think it was a success.
>
> Sven

Re: Slides of my BSUG Talks

Sven Van Caekenberghe

On 23 Jun 2011, at 13:35, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Ben see there,  the new finder is mentioned :)

I use it all the time, and when I showed it, many people liked it a lot.

The thing is, even some older Pharo users never knew it was there ;-)

Sven

Re: Slides of my BSUG Talks

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)
I start to become famous LOL

Ben

On Jun 23, 2011, at 2:15 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe wrote:

> On 23 Jun 2011, at 13:35, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>
>> Ben see there,  the new finder is mentioned :)
>
> I use it all the time, and when I showed it, many people liked it a lot.
>
> The thing is, even some older Pharo users never knew it was there ;-)
>
> Sven

Re: Slides of my BSUG Talks

Igor Stasenko
On 23 June 2011 14:23, Benjamin <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I start to become famous LOL

what is finder? (joking)

i cannot say that this is too important tool for my workflow, since
95% of time when coding i using browser(s).
but it is for me.. others may have different workflow and use
different approaches to navigate the code and look for stuff.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

Re: Slides of my BSUG Talks

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)
I think, the more you know the system, the less you use the finder ...

And to be honest, I do not use the finder so often ;)

Ben