Slides of my talk in Smalltalks2013

garduino

Re: Slides of my talk in Smalltalks2013

Juan Vuletich-4
Thanks Germán!

I heard very good comments about your talk at Rosario (although I could not attend it). Congrats!

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich

Re: [squeakRos] Slides of my talk in Smalltalks2013

J. Vuletich (mail lists)

Thanks Germán!

I heard very good comments about your talk at Rosario (although I could not attend it). Congrats!

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich

Quoting Germán Arduino <[hidden email]>:

__,_._,___

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich

Re: [squeakRos] Slides of my talk in Smalltalks2013

garduino
Thanks you Juan!

I'm happy if some people found my talk useful to know Cuis!

I'm proud of be part of the Cuis crew :)

--
Saludos / Regards,
Germán Arduino