Slides online: "Perfection & Feedback Loops" talk from esug

Slides online: "Perfection & Feedback Loops" talk from esug

Marcus Denker-4
Hi,

At ESUG last Friday I gave a talk "Perfection & Feedback Loops or: why worse is better”, I was asked for the slides.

They are now online:

        http://www.slideshare.net/MarcusDenker/perfection-feedback-loops-or-why-worse-is-better-65540840

As the slides do not contain much (just headlines), I created a special “Annotated” version with links and some comments
so one can follow better:

        http://marcusdenker.de/talks/16ESUG/FeedbackLoopsAnnotated.pdf

PDF and .key file are there, too: http://marcusdenker.de/talks/16ESUG/
(the .key file contains the embedded videos shown).

A video of the presentation should be available soon.

        Marcus

        Marcus

Re: Slides online: "Perfection & Feedback Loops" talk from esug

Marcus Denker-4

- I merged the annotations with the main slides set using annotation sides (thanks to Oscar for that idea!)
- The Video is online on youtube, too.

    Marcus

On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 8:38 AM, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

At ESUG last Friday I gave a talk "Perfection & Feedback Loops or: why worse is better”, I was asked for the slides.

They are now online:

        http://www.slideshare.net/MarcusDenker/perfection-feedback-loops-or-why-worse-is-better-65540840

As the slides do not contain much (just headlines), I created a special “Annotated” version with links and some comments
so one can follow better:

        http://marcusdenker.de/talks/16ESUG/FeedbackLoopsAnnotated.pdf

PDF and .key file are there, too: http://marcusdenker.de/talks/16ESUG/
(the .key file contains the embedded videos shown).

A video of the presentation should be available soon.

        Marcus

Re: Slides online: "Perfection & Feedback Loops" talk from esug

Stephan Eggermont-3
On 30-09-16 11:45, Marcus Denker wrote:
> Hi,
>
> - I merged the annotations with the main slides set using annotation
> sides (thanks to Oscar for that idea!)
> - The Video is online on youtube, too.
>
> http://www.slideshare.net/MarcusDenker/perfection-feedback-loops-or-why-worse-is-better-65540840
> <http://www.slideshare.net/MarcusDenker/perfection-feedback-loops-or-why-worse-is-better-65540840>

Good story, and a good idea to add the annotations.

Stephan