Slime and '#fixCallbackTemps possibly missing'

Slime and '#fixCallbackTemps possibly missing'

Stan Shepherd
Hi, one of the Slime error checks throws the warning '#fixCallbackTemps possibly missing'. Am I right in thinking I can ignore this in the Seaside one click image?

Thanks   ...Stan

Re: Slime and '#fixCallbackTemps possibly missing'

Lukas Renggli
Indeed, you can safely ignore this warning in closure images, such as
the one-click image. I will remove the rule from the development
branch of Seaside 2.9.

Cheers,
Lukas

2009/8/18 Stan Shepherd <[hidden email]>:

> Hi, one of the Slime error checks throws the warning '#fixCallbackTemps
> possibly missing'. Am I right in thinking I can ignore this in the Seaside
> one click image?
>
> Thanks   ...Stan

Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Disable Slime/Code Critics rules ( wasRe: Slime and '#fixCallbackTemps possibly missing')

Stan Shepherd
Thanks Lukas.

Is there a simple way to override/disable a rule? for example, I'm getting lots of 'Uses method annotations' related to code critics pragmas; it would be useful just to switch off checking this.

Thanks,   ...Stan

Lukas Renggli wrote
Indeed, you can safely ignore this warning in closure images, such as
the one-click image. I will remove the rule from the development
branch of Seaside 2.9.

Cheers,
Lukas

Re: Disable Slime/Code Critics rules ( wasRe: Slime and '#fixCallbackTemps possibly missing')

Lukas Renggli
> Is there a simple way to override/disable a rule? for example, I'm getting
> lots of 'Uses method annotations' related to code critics pragmas; it would
> be useful just to switch off checking this.

Not easily in a global manner.

I agree that this is a stupid rule, it is only meaningful for the
Seaside development.

Cheers,
Lukas

> Thanks,   ...Stan
>

> Lukas Renggli wrote:
>>
>> Indeed, you can safely ignore this warning in closure images, such as
>> the one-click image. I will remove the rule from the development
>> branch of Seaside 2.9.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Lukas

Lukas Renggli