Slogan for Aida

Janko Mivšek
Dear all,

Let then open a new thread for searching of slogan (strapline?).

Nicholas said: "The 'strapline' ('How the web was meant to work'
'Smalltalk is more fun' or whatever) extends and expands the image with
context, like PostgresSQL does. Now we have a good idea about the logo
it is probably timely to address the strapline".

So far we have such proposals:

        Me:
        "This is how the Web works!"
        "Smalltalk for the web"

        Damir:
        "Aiding the Web"

        Nicholas:
        'How the web was meant to work'
        'Smalltalk is more fun'

        Dirk:
        "Makes the Web Work"
        "The Future Now"

And now the stage is open for your proposals..

JAnko

--
Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web

Re: Slogan for Aida

Jimmie Houchin-3
Janko Mivšek wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Let then open a new thread for searching of slogan (strapline?).
>
> Nicholas said: "The 'strapline' ('How the web was meant to work'
> 'Smalltalk is more fun' or whatever) extends and expands the image with
> context, like PostgresSQL does. Now we have a good idea about the logo
> it is probably timely to address the strapline".
>
> So far we have such proposals:
>

> Me:
> "This is how the Web works!"
> "Smalltalk for the web"