Slots docs?

Vitor Medina Cruz
Hello,

Where I can find documentation for slots?

I am trying to access the pharo books site but it is unreachable from my network right now, I got a connection time out (It works from my 3G though (??) ), but if I remember correctly the is no slot description in any book.

Regards,
Vitor

Re: Slots docs?

Marcus Denker-4

> On 1 Feb 2019, at 14:16, Vitor Medina Cruz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> Where I can find documentation for slots?

Sadly not… It is on the todo for far too long. I will put it on higher priority and hope to have some documentation soon.

        Marcus