Slow Image

Torsten Bergmann
Stephan wrote:
>I don't know. Started at 12.48, and is still running at 14.33 :(

yes - wait a few hours more and it will finish. Really bad.

And if you try it with a previous Pharo0.1Core-10281cl.zip from [1]
it will be much faster (10-15 minutes or so).
So the massive slowdown was introduced by a change between #10281
and #10293.

It makes the new Pharo image #10293 really unusable.

Would be interesting if we have the same problem on other platforms too.
Anyone able to try on Mac or Linux?

Thx
Torsten

[1] http://gforge.inria.fr/frs/?group_id=1299
--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dslspecial.gmx.de/freedsl-surfflat/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a

Re: Slow Image

Damien Cassou
On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 3:19 PM, Torsten Bergmann <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Would be interesting if we have the same problem on other platforms too.
> Anyone able to try on Mac or Linux?

It took approximatively 20 minutes to build on my image.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

Re: Slow Image

Damien Cassou
On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 3:56 PM, Damien Cassou <[hidden email]> wrote:
> It took approximatively 20 minutes to build on my image.

Sorry: Ubuntu Linux 9.04, 32bits