Slowness question

Slowness question – Hi, Programmed sketch in DrGeo can be animated, for example like the script bellow. The "canvas do:" message forks the block so u...
When executing under the profiler the mentioned DrGeo script, I realize the Profiler window is severely broken: Part of the windows can't be r...
can you open a bug entry. Stef On 6/6/14 14:55, Hilaire Fernandes wrote: > When executing under the profiler the mentioned DrGeo script,...
Hi Steph, Before I would like to discuss the issue because I don't know if it belongs to drgeo itlself or Pharo. What is strange, althought...
Hilaire Fernandes wrote: > Hi Steph, > > Before I would like to discuss the issue because I don't know if it > belongs to drgeo it...
Le 06/06/2014 19:34, Ben Coman a écrit : > So I'm just just curious what might happen if somewhere under the > WorldState>>doOneCy...
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> Hilaire Fernandes wrote: Le 06/0...
Read: "...it does not change the issue." Le 06/06/2014 18:19, Hilaire Fernandes a écrit : > I emptied the change/update family of...
Oops, I did not realize you were referring to the profiler bug! Here it is https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/13309/ Hilaire Le 06/06/2014 1...
I extracted from the buggy profiler window the profile tree of the execution of this script. The DrGeo computing part take only a fraction of ...
igor is hacking with max on virtualCPU to offer a common abstraction to both X86 and ARM assembly generation and nativeboost. Stef On 4/6...
On 04 Jun 2014, at 23:15, Hilaire Fernandes <hilaire.fernandes@...> wrote: > Programmed sketch in DrGeo can be animated, for example...
Right, I remember about it as well. Once a few morphs are added it get really slower pretty quickly. The discussion you refer is there: http:...
What does the profiler say? Alain On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 1:15 AM, Hilaire Fernandes < hilaire.fernandes@...> wrote: > Hi, &g...
I did not try yet. Hilaire Le 05/06/2014 19:46, Alain Busser a écrit : > What does the profiler say? > > Alain > -- D...
Igor do you have a clue ? (I'm not sure Igor is on pharo-users) Clement 2014-06-04 23:15 GMT+02:00 Hilaire Fernandes <hilaire.fernan...