Small Improvement for Conf Maps Browser

jtuchel
If I open a conf maps browser and press a key, like "k", the conf maps list pane scrolls down to the first map named something starting with "k". That's really great.

Unfortunately, the list of maps is only scrolled far enough down so that you can see the first match as last (or second to last) line in the list. Why not scroll a little further down so that I can see more hits?

Joachim

Re: Small Improvement for Conf Maps Browser

Louis LaBrunda
+1

I like it.

Lou