Small VC reguest

Chris Uppal-3
I really like the new VC, but one thing bothers me a little.  It's that the
target view is positioned at the top-left of the assembly area, where it is
always covered up by the toolbox's SIOT when that pops out.

Perhaps we could be allowed to drag the outer view around the area as we can in
D5.  Or maybe the outer view could stick to the right edge of the assembly area
instead of the left.

    -- chris

Re: Small VC reguest

Andy Bower-3
Chris,

> I really like the new VC, but one thing bothers me a little.  It's
> that the target view is positioned at the top-left of the assembly
> area, where it is always covered up by the toolbox's SIOT when that
> pops out.
>
> Perhaps we could be allowed to drag the outer view around the area as
> we can in D5.  Or maybe the outer view could stick to the right edge
> of the assembly area instead of the left.

This seems a reasonable request so I've added it as enhancement #2161.

Best regards,

--
Andy Bower
Dolphin Support