Small background picture extension for DesktopManager

Small background picture extension for DesktopManager

Torsten Bergmann
Hi,

In latest DesktopManager (available from catalog) package you can now also easily choose a background picture
from the "Bing.com" collection in a custom spotter and apply it to the current desktop.

See the attached screenshot for an example.

The magic key combination is to hit CTRL+ D (like Desktop) followed by CTRL+B (like Background)

There is also

CTRL + D followed by CTRL + D — “Desktop Display” to display all desktops
CTRL + D followed by CTRL + A — “Desktop Add” to add a new desktop
CTRL + D followed by CTRL + N — “Desktop Next” to go to next desktop
CTRL + D followed by CTRL + P — “Desktop Previous” to go to previous desktop

Have fun
T.

image.png (917K) Download Attachment

Re: Small background picture extension for DesktopManager

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Torsten Bergmann wrote
> In latest DesktopManager…

Sounds interesting! How does your project compare to TilingWindowManager?

-----
Cheers,
Sean

Sean

Re: Small background picture extension for DesktopManager

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hi torsten

sweet :)
Once we will have bloc and brick I would really like to see if we can
pay a graphical guy to design a beautiful UI look.
Now the background is a step in the direction that it is important to
make Pharo looks cool.

Stef