Small fixes I just pushed

Tobias Pape
Hi all,

pointed out by some students of mine, Magritte-Json had a small glitch where
a getter was changed but the setter not accordingly (#useJsonKey)
  While fixing this I found than Magritte-Json did not run on Squeak correctly
due to its Stack implementation being unreasonably limited. I fixed that by
adding a Magritte-Squeak-Json package. Along the way, this makes Squeak compatible
with
        Magritte3AddOns version 3.1
which I pushed as
        Magritte3AddOns version 3.1.3

(also including a Fix when loading the group #('Json')
and not having loaded Magritte with tests beforehand).

So:
        1. small getter fix
        2. Magritte3AddOns on Squeak, yay
        3. Magritte3AddOns config glitch fixed.

Hope that was in your interest :)

best
        -Tobias

signature.asc (1K) Download Attachment

Re: Small fixes I just pushed

DiegoLont
Hi Tobias,

Thanks for spotting and fixing this glitch in my implementation. And nice that it now works on squeak again too.

Cheers,
Diego

On 03 Jul 2014, at 00:22, Tobias Pape <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> pointed out by some students of mine, Magritte-Json had a small glitch where
> a getter was changed but the setter not accordingly (#useJsonKey)
>  While fixing this I found than Magritte-Json did not run on Squeak correctly
> due to its Stack implementation being unreasonably limited. I fixed that by
> adding a Magritte-Squeak-Json package. Along the way, this makes Squeak compatible
> with
> Magritte3AddOns version 3.1
> which I pushed as
> Magritte3AddOns version 3.1.3
>
> (also including a Fix when loading the group #('Json')
> and not having loaded Magritte with tests beforehand).
>
> So:
> 1. small getter fix
> 2. Magritte3AddOns on Squeak, yay
> 3. Magritte3AddOns config glitch fixed.
>
> Hope that was in your interest :)
>
> best
> -Tobias

Re: Small fixes I just pushed

DiegoLont
Hi Tobias,

I saw you did not include your json fix … I assume you forgot this, as the fix looks fine. I updated the configuration to include the fix.

Cheers,
Diego

On 03 Jul 2014, at 00:22, Tobias Pape <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> pointed out by some students of mine, Magritte-Json had a small glitch where
> a getter was changed but the setter not accordingly (#useJsonKey)
>  While fixing this I found than Magritte-Json did not run on Squeak correctly
> due to its Stack implementation being unreasonably limited. I fixed that by
> adding a Magritte-Squeak-Json package. Along the way, this makes Squeak compatible
> with
> Magritte3AddOns version 3.1
> which I pushed as
> Magritte3AddOns version 3.1.3
>
> (also including a Fix when loading the group #('Json')
> and not having loaded Magritte with tests beforehand).
>
> So:
> 1. small getter fix
> 2. Magritte3AddOns on Squeak, yay
> 3. Magritte3AddOns config glitch fixed.
>
> Hope that was in your interest :)
>
> best
> -Tobias

Re: Small fixes I just pushed

Tobias Pape

On 03.07.2014, at 14:04, Diego Lont <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Tobias,
>
> I saw you did not include your json fix … I assume you forgot this, as the fix looks fine. I updated the configuration to include the fix.

Yes, I overlooked that, sorry :)

Best
        -Tobias