Small polymorph suggestion

Schwab,Wilhelm K
Gary,

I haven't figured out what they do yet, but I found #newSeparator, which creates a horizontal widget (name does not reflect this).  Then I dug around and found #newVerticalSeparator.

I suggest #newSeparatorHorizontal and #newSeparatorVertical, putting them together in the method list for easier discovery.

Bill

Re: Small polymorph suggestion

Gary Chambers-4
Just a themeable line for showing separation between things, similar to that of menus, say.
Go ahead and recategorise.

Regards, Gary