Small tool to edit bloc code

Hilaire Fernandes
From DrGeo I would like the user to edit Smalltalk code in the form of
block of code.
The user interface I need is maninly to let the user write and compile
code. When compiled, DrGeo should get a notification to fetch the code
for internal use.

What is the best candidate to do that ?

Hilaire

--
Education 0.2 -- http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire

Re: Small tool to edit bloc code

Stéphane Ducasse
What do you mean by a block of code?

With a syntax for method

Point>>foo
        [

                ]

?
in that case I would use the syntax extension we did for coral based on petitparser.

Stef

On Nov 1, 2011, at 9:30 PM, Hilaire Fernandes wrote:

> From DrGeo I would like the user to edit Smalltalk code in the form of
> block of code.
> The user interface I need is maninly to let the user write and compile
> code. When compiled, DrGeo should get a notification to fetch the code
> for internal use.
>
> What is the best candidate to do that ?
>
> Hilaire
>

> --
> Education 0.2 -- http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire

Re: Small tool to edit bloc code

Stéphane Ducasse
what I did in botsinc was an editor for a single class may be you reuse that.

Stef