Small typo on OA ~/home.html

John Treble
Dear OA,

Your new web site looks really good.  There's a small typo in the Chris
Uppal quote that appears sometimes in the bottom left hand corner of
~/home.html:

"The Dolphin codebase is **the** either the best written large-scale
piece of software I've worked with, or the largest well-written piece
of software I've worked with."
Chris Uppal, UK"

Re: Small typo on OA ~/home.html

Chris Uppal-3
[hidden email] wrote:

>  There's a small typo in the Chris
> Uppal quote that appears sometimes in the bottom left hand corner of
> ~/home.html:

The typo was mine -- OA are, very properly, quoting me accurately.

Still, just in case they want to fix the grammar without having to remove the
attribution, here's the sentence again, appropriately patched.

    I've said before that the Dolphin codebase is either the best written
    large-scale piece of software I've worked with, or the largest well-written
    piece of software I've worked with.

I can't proofread -- as regular readers of my effusions may have noticed -- but
if that still contains errors then say so and I'll re-write it.  Again. ;-)

    -- chris